Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Dog affection.

<<I rather like to think I am more like my Dad.

Yes, Daddy was a kind man. Died young.... I'm more like him, esp when it comes
to the critters.

Panda seems to be having sight problems. Just noticed it past few days. She
doesn't seem able to see unless its very bright or she's very close.
*** She came to us with white lines in her eyes. ***
Her eyes are brown (big surprise....), but seem to be in two layers of color,
one deeper than the other. These two layers are separated by a very thin white
"edge", an irregular line that goes around her pupil. It obvious even from
five feet away. It wasn't a problem, and we thought it was just an oddity
unique to her, but now I'm wondering. She'll be seen by vet opthamologist next
time he comes around, but I'm curious to know if this is a known defect.
Anyone else ever see it?

Kathy
KGHubGas@aol.com