[PyrNet-L] Chat: a very sad story

Hello list members,
   I just got a call from a friend of mine and I wanted to share her very sad
story with those of you on the list. It is a story of the bravery of a
Pyrenees. and her defense of her family.
   A few weeks ago someone tried to break into my friends home while she was
sleeping. Her Pyr, who stays in the house with her, managed to injure this
person and scare him away. We were all very proud of her actions in saving her
family.
   This morning I got another call from my friend. Her Pyrenees is dead. She
was poisoned. The police think it was the same person who broke into her house
a few weeks ago.
   She is very upset about all this and I am as well. I just wanted everyone
to know what a brave girl her Pyr was.

Tammy Hardin
Souix Pyrs@aol.com
1-256-551-0080