Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: a very sad story

Tammy please pass along our deepest sympathy to your friend on the loss
of her beloved and brave Pyr.  Such a sad ending after such heroic
actions!  It saddens me to know this person will never get what he
deserves for his behavior.  We certainly feel for your friend and her
loss!  Cindy and family.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]