[PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: A very sad story

In a message dated 2/9/99 4:53:04 AM Central Standard Time, SOUIXPYRS@AOL.COM
writes:

<<  just wanted everyone
 to know what a brave girl her Pyr was. >>

omg!! I don't believe I did this. At the time I wrote this letter I was very
upset thinking of what I would be going through if this were my girl. Helen's
dog is a male. His name was Major. IM sorry for the mix up here but wanted to
get it all straight.

I have spoken to her today and she thanks everyone for their condolences. The
person or persons responsible have not yet been caught however they are
combing the hospitals for any dog bite reports. I hope they catch these people
before this happens again.

anyone wishing to contact her with condolences may reach her online at:
DUFUS55247@aol.com

Sorry again for messing this up!
Tammy Hardin
Souix Pyrs@aol.com