[PyrNet-L] Bulletin stuff

GPCA members:

We're using a new system and new printer for the Bulletin, and we've had
some problems with mailing labels. Jim Delaney, who keeps up with the
address database, and I are trying to determine the extent of the
problem. First-class Bulletins are not marked ``first class,'' but if
the one you received has 77 cents postage and a stick-on address label,
it is first class. If it has a bulk rate stamp in the upper righthand
corner, it is bulk. If any of you who should be first class received
bulk instead, please e-mail me privately.

If any of you who should have received a Bulletin haven't by now, let me
know that, too.

Also, I would be interested in hearing from Canadian and especially any
overseas members on what their labels are like. I would think Canadian
members should have received their Bulletins by now, but it's possible
that members in Europe, Japan, Australia and elsewhere may not have yet.

Darrell Goolsbee
editor
The Bulletin