Re: [PyrNet-L] How's Joy?

JOY has adjusted to her new haircut-I still want to cry everytime I look at
her. Was able to keep the tail even though it is patchy dut to my efforts.
She looks like a newly sheared lamb with a fuzzy tail. She is jumping and
running in the yard with daughter and spinning around to get this new
thing(her tail) I think it must be very cool for her, but she does know that
her fur is gone. She really does. Hubby has been volunteering for poop duty,
feeding dogs, etc....Am not so mad at him today-but I want JOY back the way
she was. Have heard it will grow back, I hope so. At this point-I dont even
care about hair on everything.
And she looks so different than I thought w/o all the hair. Her body
structure I mean. Her chest is very deep and she is solid as a rock, no
fatty love handles like I thought she had. Just want the hair back.
OH! the fence guys were here this morning and we have a new chain-link fence
with a locked gate. The yard man is out there as I am typing and hubby is
writing checks. So all is well I guess.
Confidentially, I think JOY is milking this a bit-but oh well. Has anyone on
the list had to have this done and is it extremely traumatic for the dog?
How long for the hair to grow out?

SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy