Re: [PyrNet-L] Joy's Hair Growing Back

      I don't think you have to worry about Joy's hair never coming back. One
of my Pyr's, Zuni, had cancer in her ribs about a year and a half ago. They
had to shave her entire side down to the skin in order to take out four ribs
and the tumor. She looked horribly lop-sided for a long time, but her hair was
completely grown back in a year after the surgery, and that was along with
chemotherapy, which definitely slowed the process. In fact, the chemo made
more of her hair come out. Her beautiful tail was completely bald (we called
it the twiglet). She actually has more hair now than her sister does! So don't
worry. It'll start getting thick again before you know it!

-Emily Hainsworth
Castle Rock, CO
d3melza@aol.com