Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Kidney problems

>Have your vet check for Diabetes Insipitus (I'm not sure if this is the
>correct spelling).  I have know a few pyrs to have this problem.
>Angie

That is a GREAT idea.  The drinking and peeing constantly is the first
symptom of diabetes.  I know, I have had it for over 25 years.  It is a
treatable disease.  Also it can effect behavior and mood so that may be part
of the aggression problems.  I can swear I have never lunged and tried to
bite a fix it person, but when my blood sugar is out of control I sure think
about it.

Catie
Badger and G'Kar the perfect Pyr babies
Piper City IL