Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Kidney problems

On 19 Feb 99, at 14:21, Catie Andrews wrote:

> The drinking and peeing constantly is the first
> symptom of diabetes.  I know, I have had it for over 25 years.  It is a
> treatable disease.  Also it can effect behavior and mood so that may be
> part of the aggression problems.

This can also be a sign of Cushings Disease.  Since the entire
endocrine system is so closely connected, a complete blood work up
seems like a good idea, including Thyroid and a ACTH Stim test
included if the chem panel results show a problem with Adrenal
function.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico