[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Non-Pyr funny reply to our rainy spell

   This is non-pyr, but I thought since I'd been sharing about our rainy spell
and flood conditions in this county and Western Washington, that some may
enjoy it!!  A friend sent this joke to me! Read on!
Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.

<< A curious fellow died one day and found himself waiting in a long, long
line for judgment. As he stood there he noticed that some souls were allowed
to march right through the gates of heaven--others, though, were led over to
Satan, who threw them into a burning pit of fire. Every so often,  instead of
hurling a poor soul into the fire, Satan would toss him (or her) to one side.
After watching Satan do this several times, the fellow's curiosity got the
better of him and he strolled over and tapped Satan on the shoulder. "Excuse
me, there, Prince of Darkness," he said. "I'm waiting in line for judgment,
but I couldn't help wondering why you are tossing those people
aside instead of flinging them into the fires of hell with the others?"
   "Ah," Satan said with a grin. "They are people from Seattle (Western
Washington) ; they're still too wet to burn!"  >>