Re: [PyrNet-L] New Owner With Questions

In a message dated 2/28/99 4:54:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
klbyrd@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< He also seemed to have anegative attitude about
    the breed because of their size. >>

   I'd find another vet!  That seems harsh I am sure, but I learned the hard
way and now trust my instincts. If a vet isn't loving and caring and
comfortable with my pets then they are not the right person to take care of
them!  My vet sits on the floor and just lets Albert slime him to his heart's
content!  It is so obvious that he loves my pets!! That is worth SO MUCH to
me!!  Trust him much more as a result!  We have about 3 vets within 15 miles
or so of each other to choose from.

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.