[PyrNet-L] Texas Pyr May have a home

     Could you all say a short prayer or what ever.  I am trying to match up a
dog and a new owner.  The dog is one that belongs to a person with cancer and
can no longer take care of the dog.   The new owner (if this works out) live
in the same town.   This would be perfect.   The dog is 2 1/2 yrs old female
that loves children.
       It is really strange I got a message for the people wanting a dog.
Then the plea to place the dog for the person with cancer.  They are both in
the same town!!
       I was not going to say anything til it was a done deal but it is taking
too long and I am excited.
Pam
Tx Great Pyrenees Rescue