[PyrNet-L] My Pyr Pics!

Hi Pyr-Peeps!!
Yeay!! I have a page with my four legged kids Soleil and Gabriel!!! If
you want to see some pics of my babies go to
www.geocities.com:80/EnchantedForest/creek/2560/ChristiMorris.html.
Soleil is my three year old Pyr (with 1/8 Samoyed) and Gabriel is my 6
month old purebred Pyr.  In pics Gabe s about 3 months. I hope you guys
get a kick out of em!! I have included my last couple of Christmas card
covers, as well as a pic of Soleil with Whinnie the Pooh that I had made
into a 500 piece puzzle.  It turne out great!!
Thank you sooo much to Tim Parks with the Sierra Pacific Great Pyrenees
club for doing the page for me!! Tim, you are the best!!
I just love reading all the pyr posts!! My dogs are my kids and I just
couldnt love em anymore!!
Have a great nite!!
Puppy hugs and slurps!!
Christi, Soleil and Gabriel Morris