Re: [PyrNet-L] My Pyr Pics!

No fair! Just when I think I have seen the cutest-most adorable-most
precious pyrenees here comes another picture! I mean these are too cute! The
birthday one-christmas ones-brother & sister ones-just all of them! Just
gorgeous! And WAY not fair! Am in a holding pattern for my pyr puppy that I
will have sometime this year and even though these pyrs were not tiny
babies-they were small enough to send that addictive puppy breath through
the screen!
SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy