Re: [PyrNet-L] Pigs and Pyrs.?

Scott, well that will teach me to ask about what I may not want to hear.
Honestly, I was thinking only in terms of you either still had him and
things were working out, or you placed him elsewhere.  Your answer was
really rather a shock.  You have my sympathy.  Certainly will remind us
all of the perils of tying dogs up!  Thanks ( I think ) for letting me
know.  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]