Fwd: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] My Pyr Pics!

Apologies! It looks as if I hit something that sent the half-completed
message!
Love the images of your boy Bear, Deanna. Our Ivy Rose, who came to us at
age 5 1/2, responds similarly when given commands. She knows them all if
you have a treat; otherwise.....well, maybe eventually! I made both pyrs
new beds for Christmas, with fleece one side, heavy cotton the other, and
eggcrate foam inside. Ivy loves to turn hers (or Paddington's) over to
whichever side is down, scrunch it up, drag it around etc. But she doesn't
chew on it. She prefers to be fed on her bed too!
As regards treats, Paddington is on rimadyl for arthritis in the knee
where he had surgery for patellar luxation, and after I give his pills,
they both get a treat. Ivy will continue sleeping through my getting out
my own vitamins etc., but as soon as I open Paddington's rimadyl, she
appears from anywhere in the house and does a perfect sit right in front
of me! How she knows which bottle I'm opening, I'll never know, but it's
unerring. Paddington, on the other hand, remains lying on his bed waiting
for room service. If he's turned in the wrong direction for me to be able
to easily give him his meds, he'll scoot around before I even get to him,
but he knows that he'll get his cookie regardless. He has all the
confidence of one who's known since we got him at 8 weeks that our world
revolves around him!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose