Re: [PyrNet-L] seamus update update

Hi Susan, might check with your Vet. in regards to an allergy?  Not sure
how this would relate in regards to consumption of water ( maybe his body
needs more at this time, or dry mouth? ).  At any rate, my book says,
that the count may rise with allergy attacks, and it is not known if they
rise in order to fight the allergy or if it accentuates it??  See what he
thinks of this?  Keep us up to date, I love trying to track down answers
to this kind of stuff!  Hope this info. might provide a lead!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]