[PyrNet-L] Sad news

It is with a very heavy heart that I am letting you know of the probable
passing on my old pyr female Wiggles.  This morning coming home from
town, I found the young pyr rescue dog that I got last month with signs
of a fight.  He has puncture wounds on his chest and hind leg.  He is
very sore and tired.  But Wiggles has not come home.

I called the game department and one of the men came out and walked
along the regular trails that my dogs take in paroling the property.  He
said that he saw other dog tracks out farter.  But he also saw the
tracks of a big tom cougar.  He feels that Wiggles was killed by the cat
and carried off.  Bear tried to help and was hurt.

Wiggles was one of the best guardians there could be.  She leaves behind
a long list of pyrs that she has trained including her 11 puppies.  She
will be missed.

Andrea
--
			Andrea Green
	AJ's Udder Delight Saanen and Oberhasli Dairy Goats