Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue-- Texas --- once again

Pam, contact KC Shokoui at either 915-695-1269 or 915 823 3934. He was
looking for a pair of working dogs for a 40 acre farm a couple of months
ago. I didn't have anything for him then but the dogs you mentioned might
work for him.

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702