Re: [PyrNet-L] Judith? YeS, hi.

> It's been so long since we heard from you, I was wondering if all was
> ok?
>  Good hearing from you again!  Take care, Cindy.

    Hi to all of you pyr folks,
    Missed ya' guy's.
    Yes, thank you for asking. All is very ok here in Maine with all of
us. So well that in many other aspect's of my existence, that I merely
cannot create much time to read or to post to you all. I only can go in
and out and on and off the list for now. Thing's change. Such is life. <
Smile >
    I really regret not being able to see and visit with many of you
this year at the National's. I had my reservation's in quite early, but
had to cancel do to unforeseen circumstances. My first one was in '97,
where I also, picked up Lexi from Maureen and David. I made a commitment
to myself to always attend thereafter even without a pyrenees because
it's just so doggone exciting to see, touch and smell some of the best
of the best in our breed. I mean what better a vacation than witnessing
200 or so, of your favorite creatures on earth prancing around on their
best behavior? <bg>. Sigh, it's wasn't in the stars. So, all of you that
do go, please, have an extra good time for me.
    David, I am now counting heavily on your fabulous web site pics.
<BG>.
    It is gloriously snowing here now. A Noreaster has began to churn
her wondrous white magic. Jonah & Lexi are snow-coated whirling
dervishes again. I just gave Lexi a large Milkbone and she is prancing
around over the garden trying to decide where she will bury it for
later. This little scene alone can last as long as 25 minutes with her.
If one didn't know better, one might think that she was a pregnant bitch
about to give birth, looking for the oh so perfect whelping spot.
    Jonah, presently is sliding down an old icy snow bank via his rear
end. The last time that I saw him in that mobile position was just after
he was neutered. Oh lordie-dee! After the surgery he came home and fanny
down and slid back and forth across the room. It was just awful. It also
was such a hoot that we LOLROTF. ( Is that the right abbreviation? No
matter, you get the gist.) We tried so hard not too laugh out loud. We
didn't want the poor boy to think we were laughing at him. Had I known
the consequence of that, I swear, Jonah might be intact today.
    OOPS! There goes Lexi. It's getting dark, but, it looks like she is
about to hide the yummy. Nope, not yet. I can so easily picture the
humane English language translated into her pyrenees language in her
doggie brain. Especially when she she moves her sleek and agile body,
holding the treat, as she prances. Her prance is as elegant and graceful
as a ballet dancer. The normal musical language of her body while
watching her legs and body between, would be likened to a count of
1-2-3-4-5-6-. However, when she is DIG prancing it goes more like
1-2-3-4....! Of course, she does the 1-2-step when she is charging
Jonah.
    Oh shoot! Too dark to see her now. Wait, I'll turn the outside
light's on........there she goes, I see her now. Does she still have the
Milkbone? Yes, yes she does. I haven't missed the not so secret spot
yet. Oh good. Yep! I think this is it. She's in front of the rose arbor.
Will she or won't she? She will! There she goes. Oh look. She's trying
to dig up the frozen ground, surely she knows better. After all she is
my very smartest pyr girl ever. In fact, the smartest pyrenees of all
time. Whew! She's not dumb after all. It's the slate from the garden
path that her nose is unearthing. Way to go, Mommy's little pearl of a
girl! Bravo! Oh no. It can't be. Say it isn't so. No, not after all of
this. Yup! I'm afraid it's true. Lexi has just devoured her bone. Who
would of thunk it!!!!!
    Bye for now.
    My best to all of you.
    Take good care,