Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue-- Texas --- once again

In a message dated 3/8/99 11:49:02 AM Central Standard Time,
cdouglas@oc.ctc.edu writes:

<< Oops, Since I am new at posting on this list, I did not realize that I was
 posting to the list, I thought it would go to Pam.  You guys are so helpful
 and so concerned with each other. That is awesome.  Thanks for your
 understanding and help with my goof!

 Cindy >>
   I am not new to the list and posted a private post to the list --over the
weekend.  I hope you find a dog.  God bless you for thinking of a rescue.
Pam
Tx Great Pyrenees rescue