[PyrNet-L] Dogs! Gotta Love 'em!

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

  Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our
  whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid
  burned-out light bulb?

  Border Collie: Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up
  to code.

  Dachshund: I can't reach the stupid lamp!

  Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do
  it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

  Rottweiler: Go Ahead! Make me!

  Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants. . . .

  Labrador: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I?
  Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?

  Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

  Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in
  the dark.

  Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

  Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

  Hound Dog: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

  Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

  Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I've got a hangover.

  Pointer: I see it, there it is, right there...

  Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

  Australian Shepherd: Put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

  English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? LIGHT BULB? That thing I just ate was
  a LIGHT BULB?

  Great Pyrenees: Shhhhh!  Don't bother me... I'm taking a nap...

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
 \__/  \ | URL:    http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/