Re: [PyrNet-L] Dogs! Gotta Love 'em!

Richard Rognlie wrote:
    Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute. I can't type. My body is shaking with
belly laughs! Oh my! Jumpin' jupiter's, jumpin' Basset Hound's!
    Richard, this is the funniest thing that I've read all year.
    I rarely do bulk e-mail forwards but  with this one, well is it's
the exception!
    Thank you and thank you again!!!!!
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi