Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA protest rebuttal

> I received a letter in the mail about a membership protest that was upheld
> by the board members of the GPCA and why there should be a vote to override
> their decision.  I personally believe that anyone that truly loves this
> breed should be allowed to join the GPCA unless it can be proved that they
> did something detrimental to the club or breed. Here's the question:  If
> Judy Cooper would hire me to create a Web Site for her kennel and I would
> then register (www.TipNChips.com) in my name, which would make me the legal
> and rightful owner of that Domain name...does anybody have a problem with
> this?  If you do, what should be done about it? If not, case closed. (P.S.
> Karolaska & Quibbletown.com are also still available).

A domain name is one thing but if it's a dog - that's another. If it is
a dog - then the AKC can also put this person under suspension - which
would also be a non qualifier for membership in GPCA and also a
violation of the code of ethic's.

As far as a domain name - the web site developers I know register domain
names in the person's name - not their own.

Lisa