[PyrNet-L] Domain Name controversy

An aside to this flap -- it does point out to those kennel owner who have
put significant effort into their dogs and success that they should perhaps
look into trademarking their kennel name, and any associated phrases, for
future protection.

In the case that I've read about here (and I know nothing more than I read
here, and I'm still confused about it), it sounds like there's an issue to
be resolved in court.  I'm not sure what the course of action would have
been if the domain name in question had been held by a third party not
interested in joining the GPCA, or was held by a member already granted
membership.