Re: [PyrNet-L] Hamster Pyr?

 Opened the mouth - nothing to be seen, then she started eating it again, opened it again, nothing. Then he got the flashlight and tried to go down her throat and retrieve whatever it is

Hi-
     Consider him lucky that she allows him to open her mouth like that and inspect for the goody.
When the resident felines deliver their finest catch to Queen Molly-- be it bunny, frog, or bird, once she gets it in her seemingly cavernous mouth and has any clue that it will be taken from her, there is no leave it command,  no physical manuever,  no treat that will convince her to unclench her jaws and give it up.  I once sat on the deck with her for 45 minutes trying to get a bird prize out of her mouth--- no way.  I was the one that finally gave in.

nancy