[PyrNet-L] Hamster Pyr?

I do not know what topic this would come under-but here goes. This morning I caught hubby(yep the same one that let JOY into the garden) with his hand down her throat. She is very clever at hiding things like:
rocks, twigs,leaves,stones,paper towels, kleenex etc...in her mouth and when you open it to retrieve the item-it is nowhere to be seen, then as soon as you let go she closes her mouth and starts chewing on it! I mean she hides things in her mouth and we simply cannot see it! Well he saw her grab something off the floor and presto he was on top of it. Opened the mouth - nothing to be seen, then she started eating it again, opened it again, nothing. Then he got the flashlight and tried to go down her throat and retrieve whatever it is. Turned out to be a stray dog cookie and she was hiding it in her cheeks WAY back toward the back molars.
The question is this-do any other pyrs hide food etc in their cheeks like hamsters or am I the only one?
SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/