RE: [PyrNet-L] GPCA protest rebuttal

An awful lot of dirty laundry has been aired on the list.  I can
imagine that the issue is very hot and very painful for those
involved.  That is unfortunate and will have to be resolved by they,
themselves.

It does not belong on the list.  The rest of us are sitting at our
PC's reading these posts with the same discomfort we would feel if
standing in a room with strangers bickering in this way.  Many of the
people on the list are not GPCA members, are not going to the National
and quite honestly probably don't care one way or another how this is
resolved.

Please take your battle off line.  No further good will be
accomplished with this public mudslinging.

Just my opinion.

Colette

Colette Wilson
Avignon Reg'd Kennels