Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH: Clondike's Miracle Anal Sac Cure

<<Silvadene (silver

>sulfadiazine) on resistant anal sac infections and our regular vet decided

>to try it.  The cream has to be thinned (I'm not sure with what)>>

In humans we thin it with sterile water or sterile normal saline. I'd be
interested if they thinned it with anything else (Lanolin, whatever).

In unrelated query, my mothers dog has hot spots, one large stubborn one in
particular. Her vet has called this a "cyst" and has scheduled surgery to
remove it!! Anyone have any hot spot miracle cures??

Kathy
KGHubGas@aol.com