Re[2]: [PyrNet-L] A little story ...

     Bailey, like many other male Pyrs, seems to prefer the bachelor
     lifestyle.  I would love to add a female Pyr to the household but he
     has made it quite clear one dog is enough for now.  While normally
     quite aloof around other dogs, once one enters his personal space
     (anywhere within 2 feet of any part of him), the trespassing dog has
     20 seconds to retreat or face the consequences.  As long as the 2 foot
     boundary is respected, Bailey couldn't care less what any other dog
     might be doing.

     So, even though his dance card is empty for now, he is quite content.

     I thought I saw him wink when he saw Joy's picture though.