[PyrNet-L] Re: Pyr males

I presently have a 3 year old female (Kimba) that is a "rescue"  and a 10
month old male (Atlas).  The female is not intact - the male is.  But the
female is clearly the alpha dog.  My husband and I  are ready to get another
puppy and we both would like to get a male.
Does anyone out there have experience with owning two male Pyrs?  Is it
possible or will there be fighting over territory?  I have been told that it
is not a good idea to have two male Pyrs together.

Jen