Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH: Clondike's Miracle Anal Sac Cure

Thanks Barb!  Your comment about Pyrs. with pink
fronts made me laugh as it reminded me of having to get Pepto Bismol down
them for something they had gotten into.  Even using a syringe it was a
big pink frothy mess ( me included )!  Your right, the pills would be the
easier way to go.  I'm going out and try this tomorrow.  First it was
blowing puppy coat, and now hot spots, I'm beginning to wonder if I will
ever see a proper coat on these guys!  Thanks again for the info.  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]