Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr-related, FINALLY!

This message is long, but it is well worth it.  For the first time, it
will address some of the DOG related issues in the background.  I do not
feel that I have betrayed any confidences as I understand the entire
truth about the last "33" (which is more like 20-25) years is about to
come out.

>From: Tigerlilly <tigerlilly71@yahoo.com>
>It was never my practice to register a client's domain
>under my own name, nor was it Victoria's practice

Ms. Lilly - it takes only a few moments of research on both of your
sites and through the Internic database to see that "rivergroves.com"
was the #FIRST# domain name registered by either of you.  When you
intentionally distort such easily recognizable facts, your point is
lost.

>From: Tigerlilly <tigerlilly71@yahoo.com>
>I witnessed that Victoria did receive a check from Jean Boyd for
>$100 for domain name registration.

That's incredible!  Around 50 webpages and domain name registration all
for a low $100!  Your friend, Jean Boyd, must have gotten the deal of
the century.  Prices like that just can't be beat -- almost makes you
wonder how one could stay in business with such prices.

Do you have any other information that helps prove Jean Boyd's
well-detailed and believable side of the story?

Tim Parks mentioned that Jean Boyd is not on this list.  That is odd
since I have seen her post here.  How could anyone try to paint Jean
Boyd as a "victim"?  Jean Boyd has a history of using people and dogs to
her full advantage and then setting out to destroy them when she is done
with them.

As someone else pointed out, Jean Boyd is famous for getting new and
unknowledgeable people in the breed to do her "dirty work."  Perhaps
these underlings should get their story straight before airing it in a
public forum, or am I the only person that noticed the inconsistencies
in Jennifer Young's and Tim Parks' emails?  For instance, in Jennifer
Young's email, first Jean Boyd had no idea that the website would be in
Victoria Coffman's name and then: "The owner of the kennel has made it
clear that she would like her Domain name returned to her and placed
within her name  - which was the original deal years ago."  Then Tim
Parks writes in that the Coffmans were not part owners of the kennel,
website, or domain name and then refers to them as "ex-partners."  So,
which is it, folks?  Do either Tim Parks or Jennifer Young have any
proof to go along with these accusations?  Or are they just repeating
what has been fed to them?

Jen, instead of spewing someone else's venom, why don't you ask your
breeder more about your new puppy.  I understand that you have a new
"Supreme" Ch. Rivergroves You Be the Judge puppy.  Is this puppy for
breeding, and, if so, did Jean Boyd tell you what to expect from future
litters?  Did she mention what things to watch for from your puppy?
Like, just for starters, did she mention that his MOTHER and TWO OF HIS
SISTERS had epilepsy?  Did she mention that Supreme has a 50% chance of
being a dwarf?  None of this is ringing a bell?  Well, she must have
mentioned his worst problem of all then which makes all of the other
problems pale by comparison.  Now, I'm not sure which litter you got a
puppy out of -- but, if it was the Supreme and Mascara litter, did Jean
mention that the mother is dysplastic and that the vet's puppy check
diagnosed FIVE OF THE TEN with patella problems?????  No??  If it is a
puppy from Supreme and Nayla, did she mention that there was luxating
patella there too?  Perhaps, if you intend to breed your dog, you should
start asking just exactly what kind of percentages of Supreme's puppies
have been euthanized for luxating patella.  It's really astonishing and
should show you point blank how everything this poor, helpless little
victim, Jean Boyd, cares about the health of the dogs and the future of
the breed.

I know I sleep safer at night just knowing that Jean Boyd is in charge
of allowing or disallowing membership into the parent club.

Let me see if I've got this right now.  Jean Boyd goes to handling
classes and then lunch every Wednesday with Nancy Coombs, who has been
heard slandering one of the members involved at these functions.  Jean
Boyd and the Coombs have been breeding together. White Coombs is one of
the Board members who voted to uphold Jean's protest. hmmmmmmmm....
What's wrong with this picture?  Isn't this the same man who is in
charge of Judge's Education?  Considering the facts that he put up a
spook at a national specialty -- one who was so scared that his tail was
tucked completely under him and his handler had to hold the dog's head
against his leg -- and the fact that the Coombs are notorious for having
scared dogs -- and the fact that "temperament is of the utmost
importance" in this breed -- it does start to make you wonder just what
it is that he might be teaching other judges.  And now, to top it all
off, I understand that the good Whit Coombs has accepted a judging
assignment which directly interferes with the general meeting at the
national specialty.  How convenient.  Perhaps this is just an attempt to
avoid facing the music, so to speak.

Tim, before you asked for enlightenment, you should have made sure that
is what your client, Jean Boyd, truly wanted.  Oh well, too late now.
And I'm sure that there is -- just oh soooo much -- more to come.  Jean
Boyd is possibly the most unethical breeder of our time.  I look forward
to all of the facts coming out.  Perhaps instead of telling other list
members to take it offline, some will realize that the best thing that
could ever happen to the dogs in Jean Boyd's care and the breed as a
whole would be for the truth to come out!

What HAS happened to all of the people and dogs that Jean has been
through?  How about some of her recent specials?  "Blue" Ch. Rivergroves
Red White and Blue and "Chanel" Ch. Rivergroves Designer Label?  They
were placed?  Oh, I see.  Once you start to pin Jean down on her
stories, you will see that they unfold before your very eyes.  The truth
is, "Blue" and "Chanel" were both euthanized.  What about Donna
Ankerway, Jackie Bandi, Cheryl Grimshaw, Carol Doyle, Sharon Greenspun,
and now the Coffmans.  Wouldn't you LOVE to know the real truth about
their disappearances too?
More to come,
Sally (in case that was still not obvious to some of our slower members
from my email address)
p.s.  Sorry in advance for any typos.