Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr-related, FINALLY!

Dear Sally,

You have better have plenty of proof as to what you are accussing both the
boyd's & the coombs of.   There isn't a kennel or puppy mill out there that
doesn't have problems in there breeding program.   Let's not forget to say
what happens to these dogs when they go into peoples homes.

I don't know how Jean works but I can tell you that I have heard personal
attacks made on the coombs which they were made aware of but not once have
they dignified or lowered themselves with slandering the individuals who
attacked them.    If they have a problem with that individual they deal with
it privately not on a list.    I deal very closely with them and they are
NOT on this list to defend themselves but trust me they will hear about this
and I hope that they will respond to your accusations.     The wonderful
(imho) Whit Coombs  along with others was not notified that the hosting club
had CHANGED THE DATE OF THE NATIONAL and he along with other GPCA members
accepted judging assignments.     Nancy will be at the National will you?

As far as their breeding - read your code of ethics if you are a GPCA
member.    If you think you know the coomb's breeding so well - i invite you
to come to my house or hell i'll come to yours with my Maranatha dogs and
then we can talk.   Or maybe you might want to accompany me on our therapy
visits with mentally challenged adults?  Notorious for scared dogs!
Really?   No not all of anyones pyrs are perfect (except mine vbg) but one
hopes to improve with each litter.
Tell us who you are and how many litters you have had that makes you such an
authority.

And as far as his judging -  I wasn't there but if it is valid it should be
taking up the AKC not on this pyr list.    Did your dog/bitch loose when you
feel it should have won - then again that's an AKC issue.

Dianne Migas - NJ
jdmigas@email.msn.com

Have you hugged your Pyr today?  Gunner's off to the "Fat Farm"
and Murphy's still ROTF laughing!  Ha! Ha! "FAT BOY"