[PyrNet-L] Enough already, "Sally"!

Richard Rognlie here.  Owner and administrator of gamerz.net,
the host of pyrnet.org.

Enough is enough.  I understand flame wars happen.  And things
are said... but some of the talk recently posted by "Sally"
was downright slanderous.

As such, she has been banned from the list, until such time as
she apologizes to the parties involved, and those parties pass
on their acceptance of said apologies to me.

As list owner, it is my responsibility to make sure this remains
a safe forum for all parties.

Let me make this pyrfectly clear.  This sort of behaviour will
not be tolerated.

Richard