[PyrNet-L] PYRNET ADMIN THREAD STOPPING!

DEAR PYRNET,

As "co-owners" of this list, we were contacted to put a stop to the recent
"GPCA Membership" thread. We have *never* censored this list, and believe that
such freedom is one of the list's strong points. As for unpopular or
controversial ideas that may surface from time to time, our general policy is
that 'sunshine is the best disinfectant'.

We expected the thread to burn itself out quickly, and it appearntly had. We
disagreed with those who complained that the thread itself had no buisness
being on the list at all, and that it had no relevance to the majority of Pry
owners. As the Breeders, Sellers, and Rescuers of so many our Pyrs,
likely including the one that is your companion right now, a discussion
about the ethical standards of the GPCA should be relevant to all.

BUT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL ATTACKS of the type just posted by "Sally".
"Sally" has been removed from posting rights.
Any future posters that look to defame, threaten, & attack others will receive
the same treatment.
Should this continue, we will be forced to pre-screen all incoming mail.

Apologies to all innocent bystanders.

Dave & Maureen Simon
msimon@ ptd.net