Re: [PyrNet-L] Puppy's well-being

Hi Jen,
I will respond to you again publicly although I would prefer you email me
privately.

<<Why didn't YOU tell me the information that came from Sally?>>
I was only at liberty to discuss my own dogs.  Since you go to handling
class once a week with Jean, the owner of the puppy's sire and co-breeder
of the litter, I would have expected you to get the information directly
from her.

<<Should I be concerned about anything from Miss. Ellie?>>
You need not be concerned about any health problems of Miss Ellie.
Donna