Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: PYRNET ADMIN THREAD

> Our first thought is that we can no longer have an un-monitored list.
> Next we wondered if we should screen people who want to join the list,
> or maybe we should shut the list down all together.

Maybe, admin should just keep an eye on things. Why let a few ruin
things for the many? I am on one monitored list that got that way
because of idiots and now, sometimes it takes days for a post to get on
if the admin it went to is out or their computer goes down. Things on
that list have been peaceful for a year now but it takes time to switch
back over to unmonitored.

Lisa