Re: [PyrNet-L] dwarfism in adults

In a message dated 3/20/99 3:53:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
magicm@ameritech.net writes:

<< I think you'd better check your info - could it be that you missed the
 word Carrier???? There are many a pyr that have that chance, probably
 even your own.

 Lisa >>

While I realize your point, lets be careful not to trivialize this very
serious problem.  Some might interpret your response as "everybody has it, so
it probably is no big deal" After reading your very insightful responses for
several years, I know you did not intend to leave this impression.

Joe