Re: [PyrNet-L] nervous paws

All four of ours have been done on a weekly to ten day basis ( even if it
just a nip off the ends to keep them in practice ).  Two are reasonably
ok with this.  The third may or may not be happy at any given time.  And
poor Silver takes three bodies to hold her down.  Although she is the
happiest girl, and her tail wags and her tongue lolls around.  I don't
think it is ever going to be something she learns to be ok with.  I do
her last, as she takes too much out of me to start with her!  Funny, when
they are all having the same experience on a regular basis.  Your would
think we were trying to chop off her whole foot!  And I don't know why
she hasn't been quicked, with the athletic antics we have to go through!
Cindy.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]