Re: [PyrNet-L] Urgent help!

Maggie and I are praying for her SAFE return!!!!
-----Original Message-----
From: Gitano Road <petmydog@vvm.com>
To: PYRNET-L <pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>; Terry Hoffman <lordhoff@yahoo.com>; Lynnie - Chichuaua rescue <kachina@texas.net>; Canine-L <CANINE-L@LISTS.PSU.EDU>; Willow! <innerpuppie@30below.com>; Velvet! <craeb@gte.net>; THOR <stardrift@means.net>; kintsfather & Clondike <kintsfat@kutztown.edu>; Kathleen Andes <kandes50@yahoo.com>; Gandhi WOODS <jgramblin@thurston.com>; Carole <vegascots@lvcm.com>; Barb-Pyr! <bamb@monmouth.com>; ALBERT <MagEBroD@aol.com>; Roscoe! <shkasuba@aol.com>; Three c's! <3ThreeCs@onelist.com>
Date: Sunday, March 21, 1999 11:39 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Urgent help!

I apologize to the lists as this is a Scottish Terrier and not a Pyr or Westie, but we need help asap.
This morning a rescue ran away from his new home.This is a little Scottie named Robbie. He had just been placed and went to a wonderful home-he had a new sister waiting and they were becoming fast friends. He was just placed, and is disoriented and when he lit out the door he was probably scared to death because of the new surroundings-sounds etc. It is raining and the woman tried hard to catch him but he just kept running....She is devastated. Is taking the other scottie out in hopes he will come to her. I believe in the power of prayer and I am asking that all would say a prayer that he is found and safe.
Please-he needs all the prayers he can get. I thank everyone for your help, and once again, I apologize that it is non-westie or Pyrenees related but need the help of combined prayer..
SEE WHAT'S NEW ON THE MOUNTAIN!
Gitano Road Sanctuary
Home of Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/