Re: [PyrNet-L] Audrey's waiting at the Bridge

Maggie and I are so sorry to hear of your loss!!  Our thoughts and prayers
are with you!!  Joy McCarron and Maggie
-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Stroh Miller <jsmiller@newmex.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Sunday, March 21, 1999 9:50 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Audrey's waiting at the Bridge

In memory of Audrey-Blue Heeler
3/1/90 - 3/20/99

Who has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge, where she will find many pyrs
to keep in line. Many clouds to float upon and will never have to
worry about her insatiable thirst from Cushings Disease. My dear
Audrey, who herded pyrs, birds, people and enjoyed every minute of
it.  Serious Audrey, the referee every evening, when the pyrs had
their wrestling match, all things had to be in order you know.
Audrey, the one who always came when called, the one who heeled
without a lead, the one who could sit in my lap and was even known to
sleep on the bed a time or two. Audrey who just may return next New
Year's Eve, to chaperon the pyr festivities. Those Pyr's can't be
trusted you know.

What will we all do without Audrey to keep us all in line?

Judith, Mishka, Kazak, Rita and Kalinka

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico