Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] nervous paws

<<HAHAHA! My Maddie is like that! She absolutely HATES to have her paws messed
with. It takes me and my husband both holding her down for me to trim her
nails. She is awful. I have to be really careful because she jerks REAL bad,
and I don't ever want to quick her and make her hate it worse. When she sees
me coming with the nail trimmers, or the scissors, she literally pulls all
four feet underneath her and sits on them! >>

See what we learn from each other??

Next time I sit on the kitchen floor with a sandwich in one hand, clipping
Panda's nail with the other as she looks around the kitchen bored out of her
mind, paw politely on my knee, I'm going to kiss her!

Almost makes up for how much she hates to have her neck brushed (By the way,
all, Thanks for the great suggestions!).

Kathy and the gang of five;
Hoover, Panda & Standish, residents, Monster & Fawn visiting