Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] Bailey's big weekend

<<Pyrs certainly can SNORE, can't they!!!  Miss Maggie wakes me up at times

with it.>>

There are little foam ear plugs called E.A.R. We get them from the plant where
Alan works, but they sell them (cheap) at Home Depot, Handy Dan, any of the
do-it-yourself places. You roll them in your fingers, slip them in your ears
and they swell back up, blocking out Pyr snores or other objectionable noises
issuing from the carbon-based life forms inhabiting the nooks and crannies of
your life. :-)  After a few uses they stay squashed; gather 'em up, throw them
in a lingerie bag, toss them in the washer, then in the dryer on AIR ONLY.
They're the only reason Standish has been allowed to continue to snort up our
lives for all these years!

Kath