Re: [PyrNet-L] Sat. Show schedule @ Nationals

Steve,
Here is the Saturday, March 27 Schedule for the Nationals at the Marriot
Lincolnshire Resort:
8:00 am  6 entries in Jr. Showmanship followed by
4 7-8 yr old Veteran Dogs
4 9-10 yr old Veteran Dogs
5 7-8 yr old Veteran Bitches
4 9-10 yr old Veteran Bitches
2 11 and older Veteran Bitches (this is Clondike's class)
Regular bitch classes
10 6-9 mo. puppy bitches
8 9-12 mo. puppy bitches
18 12-18 mo bitches
10 Breed by Exhibitor bitches
14 American Bred bitches
8 Open bitches
Winners Bitch Class followed by 45 min. lunch break
66 Best of Breed entries (41 D, 25 B)
10 Stud Dogs
5 Brood Bitches
1 Brace