RE:LOST: Great Pyrenees in Tulsa

I finally have found time to get some decent pictures of the two GP dogs
found in Tulsa last Wed 17th.  They have been posted to my website on the
rescue page under Romeo and Juliet.  Please go take a look and see if you
recognize these two dogs.  They are really nice and want to go home.
Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702