Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: PYRNET ADMIN THREAD

I joined the list to learn more about the breed that I am so unfamiliar
with.  I have a 7 month old Pyr and thought this was a good place to
learn and get advice.  There is so little about them and material is so
hard to come by that I would hate to see the list close down.  I enjoy
everyone's stories and the times that I have asked questions, I was
overwhelmed by the knowledge out there.  Please keep the list going.

Alison & Merlin