Re: [PyrNet-L] A Funny Thing Happened This Morning

Continuation of the "Easter Goose". She was Still here this morning.
When we turned Boomer loose he ran down the hill toward her and
she flew back to the pond - honking the whole time she was in the
air. I told Boomer that was not a nice way to treat his girl friend -
especially after she had waited all night to see him again! I guess
time will tell if she comes back to visit or if he goes to get her and
bring her home again. What a strange goose!
Danelle