Re: [PyrNet-L] Febreze

Matty, thank's so much.  I don't know how I missed that one.  I use it a
lot, and I guess I better really pay attention to it.  Have birds too!  I
am wondering now if it might be adding to my gangs general case of the
itchies?  Allergic reaction?  Something else to have to wonder about!

Laughed at your signature.  We too have a Shih-Tzu
( Su-Ling) that keeps the big kids in line and sharp!  If Ranger, our
male, does something that annoys her, she really gives him heck.  He
looks so funny falling over his feet going backwards to get away from her
wrath!

Again, thanks for letting me know about the spray, I had the feelings I
missed an important one!   Cindy.
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas