Re: [PyrNet-L] Febreze

Donna, thanks for the info.  Also thanks to everyone else that filled me
in or sent info.  I will certainly look into it.  At this point I am
concerned for the birds, because birds are sensitive about things like
that.  The dogs seem to be ok, other than now I wonder if it could
contribute to their allergy type problems, in some way.  There is always
something you have to wonder or worry about.  And when you live with the
menagerie, it takes on added dimension!  I do appreciate everyone filling
me in !  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas